Monday, October 3, 2016

Tuesday Tales- October 3, 2016-Word Prompt Fasten



In this week's edition of Tuesday Tales, we're writing to the prompt fasten. So, fasten your seat belts and hang on for the ride - enjoy the tales!


Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance)                                           "I didn’t want tied down either. On to the newest and flashiest conquest I guess."

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary romance)  
“I’m a firm believer that Fate, Karma, or God, whatever you want to call it, always gives you more than you can handle, just to see you kick to the surface and survive."

V. L. Locey (F/F Hockey Romance)
“Stop trying to be something that you’re not, Whitney,” I mumbled then washed all my make-up off and started over.


Jillian Chantal(contemporary murder mystery)
“So you think there may be a kill Drusilla club that meets here?” 

Davee Jones (Contemporary)

The word, bro, fastened to me like hot tar, yet oddly less painful.

Tricia Andersen (MMA Romance)
“Yum. That would be a breakfast I would never forget.”

Jean Joachim (Modern Historical)

 A thousand thoughts ran through Maggie’s mind during the silence that ensued after she had confessed to John –and none of them good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment