Monday, April 18, 2016

Tuesday Tales - Push








Welcome to Tuesday Tales.
Our word prompt is "push" this week.
Click on the writer's name to go to their blog.
Don't forget to return and read all the stories.
Thank you for coming!



V.L. Locey (LGBTQ Hockey Romance)
I caught a whiff of something cooking at the same time my gaze settled on her moving around the room. 

Jillian Chantal (Regency Romance)
In a few moments, she realized she was hopelessly lost.

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary Romance)
“Give them some room, please. Monsieur Davis, is Madame Summers ill? Did she fall?”

Tricia Andersen (Steampunk Romance)
Katarina clenched her hand around Emma’s neck, her talon-like fingernails buried into his lover’s flesh.

Joselyn Vaughn (Romantic Comedy)
“I completely forgot about the footprint!”

Morgan Wyatt (Contemporary Romance)
Be the dream spinner; give the people a good show for their time.

Jean Joachim (Rural Romance)
The living room in the old Victorian showed remnants of splendor of days gone by, the same as it's owner, Maxine Wentworth. 

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance)
"Besides, I don’t need this anymore. I found me a man. A fine man.”

Davee Jones (Contemporary Romance)
“Pull it together and give me one more good push!"

5 comments:

  1. Some great reading material there. Will browse through them during my breaks. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have visited the sites of two or three of these authors since blogging in the A to Z blog challenge 2016. Since I love a good romance book I will be checking out their books and keeping tabs also through your website.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Pat. And for checking out our authors. We look forward to your comments.

      Delete