Monday, November 30, 2015

Tuesday Tales - Picture Prompt(s)

      

Welcome to Tuesday Tales! 
This week our writers had the fun challenge of incorporating one of the pictures below. As with all picture prompts, they had the restriction of 300 words.
Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here.
Thank you for coming.






Sarah Cass (Fantasy)
Well, my friend, welcome back from the land of sleep.

Joselyn Vaughn (Romantic Comedy)
“You know Michigan weather. It can be three seasons in twenty-four hours.”

Iris Blobel (Contemporary Romance)
“With Frank being dead and the police ending up at my doorstep, I doubt the explanation is simple.”

V.L. Locey (M/M Historical Romance)
 I didn`t know how the kid and me were going to make it, but somehow we would. 


Trisha Fay (Contemporary Fiction) 
“You see any llamas around? Did I miss a turn somewhere?”

Flossie Benton Rogers (Vintage Paranormal Romance)
“We’re closed at night, but we open at five in the morning, soldier. Can’t beat the biscuits and gravy.”


Trunk sat at a table in The Savage Beast cradling a beer and staring at the fire in the fireplace

Jillian Chantal (Contemporary)
Sam was always good for morale.

“But you wouldn’t have come home, and I really wanted you to come home."



No comments:

Post a Comment