Monday, November 2, 2015

Tuesday Tales - picture prompt


Welcome to Tuesday Tales!

This week we’re writing to a picture prompt, so the snippets are only 300 words each.

Click on the writer's name to go to their blog. Remember to return here to read more from all the Tuesday Tales authors.


 

V.L. Locey (M/MHistorical Romance)

Andy and his new wooden horse were spinning in circles. I fiddled with my tie.

Iris Blobel(Contemporary Romance)

“The lovely GPS lady took me on a tourist tour first it seems. I thought I have a coffee and reboot her.”

Joselyn Vaughn (RomanticComedy)

“It implies using my eyes.”

Trisha Faye (MainstreamFiction)

“Mule…whatever… Just tell me what it looks like.”

Jillian Chantal(Contemporary)

“You crack me up about that song. I know you hate it for some reason.”

Jean Joachim (Sports Romance)

“Don’t like virgins?”

“I prefer my women experienced.”

Susanne Matthews (paranormal/suspense/romance)

Golden leaves crunched beneath the tires of the tandem bike they rode.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment